суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

BT VOYAGER 1065 LINUX DRIVER

Hi i have Broadcom BCM wifi card, everything was fine until 4-th step when i have to extract the firmware this is what i get: I'll try the How-To's and see if they work: I don't see how everyone can justify saying linux is better than Windows. Took me an other week. Just a small note that would of saved me alot of fustration - After your done following the steps, make SURE your press the button that turns your wireless off or on! I spoke too soon If it works fine if you issue the command, then it's healthy.
Uploader: Fenrigal
Date Added: 9 December 2006
File Size: 49.39 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 34977
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Anyway, thanks for posting this! I'm not even exactly sure what I did, I simply followed the instructions.

Puppy Linux Discussion Forum :: View topic - BT Voyager Wireless Laptop Adapter

So this solution was posted in april I've got the dreaded Broadcom ver 3 built-in wireless card, and I can't get the thing to work. Just to update the tail end of this thread, a current link is: It voayger to go well.

Then i put the 2 files on a USB key and transfered to my desktop. I spent 2 weeks figuring things out. Just wish it worked faster then 11mbps. Thank you for this post.

bt voyager laptop adapter driver

I confirm not all the links in the post work correctly: Any help would be greatly appreciated, before I go scuttling back to the gentle confines of Win-dom. Ok, I've gotten blacklist ndiswrapper in the file thanks to the kdesu command.

I remember something about the fwcutter, but this recent try that I made had an ANSI-GUI popup on the apt-get command and automatically extracted the bcm drivers for me. Ran sudo coyager eth1 up. You are logged in as. Hopefully in Gutsy the network-manager will be improved and actually show wireless networks.

Download bt voyager 1065 laptop adapter

Hello and thank you for the tutorial. Hm, for some reason, it worked before but stopped working after a second restart. Have an Compaq nx with a Broadcom Advertisements or commercial links. I started with this How-to, and unexpectedly found that the solution for lonux was quite simple.

Broadcom Corporation BCM Item location see all.

How can I get BT voyager 1065 wireless card working on Ubuntu 9.10?

I had the same problem as jcaledun: Thank you in advance! Just to let all know what I did. However, everytime I try to edit blacklist and try to add "blacklist ndiswrapper" when I save it it tells me that I don't have permission or disk space. Granted my landlords network is wide open so I can't vouch for any encryption methods.

I included the screenshot of the repository. I had linxu run modprobe bcm43xx and reinstall network manager, but after I rebooted it worked fine: To no avail, could see network, but dhcp failed to get an ip. To answer my own question: Nothing seems to work.

Hi, just to let you know that a new Mac Pro Quad Zeon has a card After I shut it down and restarted, things seemed as they were before I messed with network-admin. I didn't do anything

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий