понедельник, 2 марта 2020 г.

1200UB SCANNER DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Customers also shopped for. This thread is locked. I need a flat bed scanner for sensitive papers. Although I don't know why it says dpi when the max I could get in some of the different scan settings I tried were dpi. Compare with similar items. Available from these sellers.
Uploader: Faekasa
Date Added: 27 August 2017
File Size: 24.26 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 57345
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





JimWynne Replied on June 11, The time now is Did this solve your problem? Learn more about Amazon Prime. Contact Us VideoHelp Top. I've been testing it out. Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

driver for Mustek UB flatbed scanner for windows 7 ? - VideoHelp Forum

Available from these sellers. So far so good. Scanning super-8, frame-by-fram, using a regular flatbed scanner By MrTemplar in forum Capturing.

ComiXology Thousands of Digital Comics. Sold by Meri Awada.

Don't see what you're looking for? There was a problem completing your request.

Mustek ScanExpress UB Plus - flatbed scanner Overview - CNET

David R Winter Replied on June 11, For such an old scanner there is obviously no point in paying for something that might or might not work. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. Well, I tried those windows xp drivers on my desktop xp but the drivers would not work either.

Most cost about the same or less then a dedicated scanner. Feedback If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support? Would you like to tell us about a lower price? There's a problem loading this menu right now.

I have the same question In reply to JimWynne's post on June 11, Design Soho and Personal use. Terms and conditions apply.

Download Alexa for your Windows 10 PC for free. Its not all that bad for a casual scanner. How satisfied are you with this response?

Mustek ScanExpress 1200 UB Plus - flatbed scanner Series

East Dane Designer Men's Fashion. Design for Library, School and Soho. Although I don't know why it says dpi when the max I could get in some of the different scan settings I tried were dpi. While cleaning around in my apt last week, I was sure I had the original Mustek UB driver cd and 120ub it in a box somewhere.

Amazon Second Chance Pass it on, trade it in, give it a second life. 120ub, that's about right I think. No need to worry about losing the cable.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий