среда, 4 марта 2020 г.

CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER AUDIGY 2 ZS LINUX DRIVER

Add the following option for the emu10k1 module: In any case, once the card goes into surround40 mode, the sound is controlled as follows:. Some of the other stuff may fail in the compile, but the asfxload utility comes out compiled, and - voila - you have soundfonts! I had a problem when I tried to install alsa 1. February 1st, 7. SB Live alsamixer need some corrections.
Uploader: Vijin
Date Added: 12 November 2004
File Size: 70.72 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 35670
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





If I set Line volume over 70, the sound distorts but overall I can adjust volume much better than on W2K. Anyone have any ideas what to do there?

I'm using PCM output via Hoontech digital out addon card. The mixer named "Master" just controls what comes out of my front speakers. I have the same keyboard and soundcard, and the same problem. Newcastle upon Tyne Distribution: I found a solution by installing the 2.

Is there anyone out there that have made any progress ausigy this? If you know how to make that go away, please share [uneducated guess by a mildly educated reader: Hope this email helped somebody. I can play back a stereo mp3 through the front speakers of my digital receiver connected via spdif. Personally, i get 5. A press blasted "m" on the keyboard got rid of the problem -- and enabled the "Bass" and "Treble" sliders.

It was on 0 i had todo the following in that order: I xound a problem when I tried to install alsa 1. You can then restart arts or play music with xmms etc.

Announcement

The chip is named in the alsamixer, too. Find More Posts by susie lienucks.

Creative Labs SB Audigy rev 04 You can check at all is working or not as expected with:. If someone has some programing skills and would like test patches, then send mail to me pzad pobox. ALSA version is 1. Drive IR and RM remote. Linux Power User Bundle.

I have got an Audigy 4, which works pretty well in 1. I also have an Inspire 5. Audigy 2 ZS Would this work with my audigy 4? In any case, once the card goes into surround40 mode, the sound is controlled as follows:.

Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS

I just found out that my Audigy 4 non-pro sounds clearer when I use mplayer to upsample my audio data to 96kHz, instead of sending it in I had no problem with the sound, for me it was the microphone which did not record anything. The underlying alsa driver only provides a single stereo pair. It is known to work not every mixer app suports alsa correctly - for example some sets both capture and playback volume at one time making recording hard.

Open Source Consulting Domain Registration. For Audigy upgrade at least to alsa 1. Unplugging and reconnecting the cable fixes the problem, but can take several attempts. Some tips for Sound Blaster Live Digital 5. Anybody with the same problem?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий